||As firms operating in the automation technology sector, we are looking for staff to enlarge our planning departments in Dillingen and Olfen as soon as possible.
Your job at JÜCKER:
Planning electrical switchgear using EPLAN P8, taking into account the applicable standards and any customer regulations.
- Preparing the required layout diagrams for control cabinets.
- Preparing the required wiring lists for electrical installation.
- Preparing the required final documentation.
- Timely scheduling of the materials required for control cabinet construction and electrical installation.
- Attending meetings with the customer and implementing the points discussed there in your circuit diagrams.
Your personal profile:
- Graduate of a technical college or higher educational institution (electrical engineer)
- Sound knowledge of the CAD system EPLAN P8
- Knowledge of planning electrical plant for the iron and steel industry, as well as the automotive industry and packaging materials industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Organizational competence
- Open-minded and confident manner
- Good command of English would be an advantage
What we can offer:
- A varied and interesting job
- Very pleasant working atmosphere with pleasant colleagues
- Salary in accordance with performance
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your job application with CV etc. to the following address:
Mess - und Regeltechnik Jücker GmbH